The Rush Golf Club was founded in 1943 and he is a links course with panoramic views of Lambay Island and Dublin Bay. A new Clubhouse and car park was built in 2002 that compliments the natural contours of the course. The bar and restaurant offer a friendly and comfortable setting with views of the first and 9th holes. The Club is one of the few clubs that has been fortunate enough to keep its old world charm and as a links it is playable all year round.